Sunday 8 March 2015

Two simple Java programs

So far I’m still a newbie Java programmer and I am mostly familiar with the basics (the syntax and basic concepts) therefore I thought I could practice my little knowledge by writing two simple programs. In particular, this task helped me to get more familiar with user input, random number generation and arrays. I took the idea from a website, however I lost the bookmark therefore I can not post it.

The first program is quite simple. It asks you to guess a number within 0 and 99. Many improvements could be done to this simple program, perhaps in the future I’ll work on it.

Here it is:

The second program is a little bit more complex, it asks for an input sentence from the user and then it outputs a sentence of the same length using random part of the entered sentence.

Hope this was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment